Improve your concentration with Mushroom Matcha
Do you often lack concentration during work or study, making your daily tasks a little harder and noticeably slower?
Even though the week is just starting, your energy and overall well-being are at the “rock bottom” and you just don’t know how you will be able to make it through the week. We can help you!
From now on you will be able to cope with difficult and complex challenges with the help of our Mushroom Matcha Blend. Read why further below.
Matcha is a special type of green tea that has been traditionally consumed by the Japanese on special occasions. Today it is being enjoyed all over the world due to its vital healing capabilities. Matcha’s specialty is the fact that it isn’t in the regular form of green tea that we are used to, but rather that its leaves are finely ground into a green powder.
Thus, when drinking matcha we consume not only the leaf extracts but entire leaves. This means that we ingest a lot more oxidants and other essential nutrients.
Matcha is full of vitamin C and contains as much as five times more caffeine than coffee. However, it does not have quite the same effect on the body as coffee. Namely, it gives us energy without the annoying effects of accelerating heart rate or raising blood pressure.
Like regular green tea, matcha is also a popular drink for weight loss. This green beverage boosts metabolism and is supposed to help the body lose fat four times faster.
For matcha tea, it is also typical that it:
- improves concentration and memory;
- boosts immunity;
- improves mood and well-being;
- helps lower blood cholesterol;
- by containing large amounts of the antioxidant EGCG helps fight cancer.
Because our intention with the Mushroom Matcha Blend was to produce a food beneficial for our brain that would improve our focus and mental stamina we have also added other beneficial ingredients to matcha.
Mushroom Hericium and the herb Brahmi also contribute to improving focus and mental endurance.
Hericium mushroom serves as nourishment for the brain and nerve cells as well as helps in renewing them. This superfood:
- is considered a rich source of antioxidants;
- has beneficial effects on cholesterol and blood pressure as well as lowers blood sugar levels;
- protects the nervous system and speeds up nerve damage recovery;
- prevents dementia and other neurodegenerative diseases;
- helps alleviate depression and menopause-related symptoms.
Because of the reasons mentioned above, Hericium and Brahmi form a powerful combination. These two superfoods are perfectly complementary in their healing properties since Brahmi:
- improves our mental functions;
- increases concentration;
- helps in remembering and overcoming unclear thoughts;
- helps in maintaining good cognitive functioning;
- supports learning-related abilities;
- is well-known as food for meditation.
Alongside matcha, these two are therefore an indispensable addition to those who predominantly do mentally-demanding work.
Of course, we should not forget about lucuma. Due to its medicinal properties, it is also an important ingredient of the Mushroom Matcha Blend.
For Lucuma it is typical that:
- it is full of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals;
- it contains a significant amount of potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus and carotenoids (carotenoids reduce the risk of various diseases and strengthen the immune system);
- its extract helps the body reduce inflammation and accelerate wound healing, and it can inhibit even the skin aging process;
- it is a great natural sweetener.
RECIPE: Brain smoothie
- 1 cup of hazelnuts and walnuts
- 1 avocado
- 6 dates
- 2 dcl of full-fatted coconut milk
- 1 tsp of NUTRISPOINT’s Mushroom Matcha Blend
- optional: sweeten with date or lucuma powder or raw honey
Mix all of the ingredients together in a blender to get a delicious smoothie.
Written by: Nika Švajncer