High quality hydrolyzed fish collagen ensures a beautiful and healthy body. It is also extremely accessible to cells due to the special processing method and therefore also exhibits an exceptionally high absorption rate.
Our marine collagen is a complex structural protein composed primarily of type 1 collagen.
Here are several reasons why our body will be grateful for it:
- It is rich in amino acids (glycine, hydroxyproline, and proline).
- It contains 90% of protein and essential amino acids, which makes it an excellent ally of our skin, hair, and nails.
- High-quality fish collagen peptides found in the product are bioactive ingredients designed for use in food products.
- Excellent organoleptic properties and instant solubility make it easy to use in many beverages and meals.
- Proteins contribute to an increase in muscle mass, improved endurance and help maintain healthy bones.