Moringa is famous for being the most nutritious plant in the world. Organically grown dried moringa leaves are a superfood that ensures balance and harmony in the body. Moringa is high in protein, fiber, antioxidants, vitamins (A, B, C) and minerals (magnesium, potassium, calcium).
Moringa is considered a “miracle tree”, and it gained such a reputation because it:
- contains lots of omega fatty acids, flavonoids and phytoestrogens;
- contains 20 amino acids, 46 antioxidants, and 36 anti-inflammatory substances and more than 90 other nutrients;
- helps with detoxification;
- has anti-inflammatory properties;
- increases endurance and accelerates muscle regeneration;
- helps regulate blood sugar.