The reishi mushroom is a superfood that ensures balance of the body. It is a great antioxidant that strengthens the immune system and has both antibacterial as well as antiviral properties.
Reishi naturally helps detoxify the body and protects against viruses and bacteria.
Why choose reishi powder?
- It is an adaptogenic superfood that has a high polysaccharide content of over 30 %.
- It improves digestion and maintains the natural balance of microorganisms in the gut.
- It supports liver detoxification as it improves their function and promotes liver cell renewal.
- Regular consumption of the reishi mushroom reduces levels of bad cholesterol, alleviates high blood pressure, increases the number of white blood cells and has positive effects on the cardiovascular system.
- Reishi also has a calming and relaxing effect on the central nervous system therefore it can be used to fight against insomnia.
The reishi mushroom can be added to water, juices, coffee, smoothies, snacks and protein drinks. It can be used to enrich salad dressings, various sauces, pesto, hummus and other foods.Recommended daily intake: 3–6 g (1–2 teaspoons).
This food supplement is not a substitute for a balanced and diverse diet. Recommended daily intake should not be exceeded.
Mycelia and fruiting bodies of reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum)*.*Powdered certified organic ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children! After opening, close the package tightly and keep it in a cool, dry place.